Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 08:28 in Biology & Nature
The squirrels littering your lawn with acorns as they bound overhead will live to plague your yard longer than the ones that aerate it with their burrows, according to a University of Illinois study...
- Tree-dwelling mammals climb to the heights of longevityWed, 24 Feb 2010, 15:54:57 EST
- Squirrels show softer side by adopting orphans, study findsTue, 1 Jun 2010, 12:26:54 EDT
- Ants are friendly to some trees, but not othersFri, 6 Nov 2009, 17:08:42 EST
- Mammals that hibernate or burrow less likely to go extinctWed, 28 Jan 2009, 16:51:00 EST
- Evolution in an island, the secret for a longer lifeWed, 25 Apr 2012, 11:33:17 EDT