Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 07:21 in Health & Medicine
Children can have strokes, and the strokes can recur, usually within a month, according to paediatric researchers. Unfortunately, the strokes often go unrecognised the first time, and the child does not receive treatment before the recurrence...
- Children can have recurrent strokesWed, 24 Feb 2010, 18:04:12 EST
- Pediatric strokes more than twice as common as previously reportedThu, 17 Sep 2009, 16:45:00 EDT
- Guidelines highlight key differences between child and adult strokeThu, 17 Jul 2008, 16:42:46 EDT
- Most stroke patients don't get clot-busting treatment in timely manner, study findsFri, 11 Feb 2011, 9:33:02 EST
- Stroke prevention study in children with sickle cell anemia, iron overload stopped earlyFri, 4 Jun 2010, 14:43:04 EDT