Even after regaining normal walking speed, traumatic brain injury (TBI) victims have not necessarily recovered all their locomotor functions, according to a study supervised by Universite Laval's Bradford McFadyen and recently published in Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation...
- Traumatic brain injuries: Motor deficits can persist even after what appears to be a full recoveryTue, 19 Jan 2010, 12:32:32 EST
- Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation devotes special issue to traumatic brain injuryFri, 19 Dec 2008, 8:52:10 EST
- Traumatic brain injury causes loss of smell and tasteWed, 24 Mar 2010, 11:06:10 EDT
- Treatment for headaches and dizziness caused by traumatic brain injury appears promising, study saysMon, 7 Jun 2010, 12:08:52 EDT
- What happens after traumatic brain injury occurs?Mon, 1 Nov 2010, 11:03:08 EDT