Mexican-American teens who were considered more susceptible to smoking were 2.6 times more likely to experiment with cigarettes than their peers who expressed commitment to never smoke, according to a report published in the tobacco focus issue of Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research...
- Mexican-American youths' risk of experimenting with cigarettes depends on susceptibilityThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:39:01 EST
- Susceptibility predicts smoking risk among Mexican-American youthThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:43 EST
- Movies promote smoking among Mexican-American adolescentsThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:44 EST
- Watching movies featuring characters who smoke negatively influences Mexican-American teensThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:54 EST
- Acculturation affects smoking cessation success among LatinosThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:58 EST