Less acculturated Latino men have a more difficult time quitting smoking than those who are more acculturated to U.S. culture, but acculturation has no affect on Latinas odds of quitting smoking. Details of these findings are published in Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. The December issue has a special focus on tobacco...
- Acculturation affects smoking cessation success among LatinosThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:58 EST
- Acculturation influences smoking cessation by Latino menThu, 3 Dec 2009, 2:38:47 EST
- Study examines relationship of acculturation with sun-safe behaviors of US LatinosMon, 18 Jul 2011, 17:36:27 EDT
- Helping Latinos quit smoking: Miriam Hospital studies offers new insight Fri, 3 Jun 2011, 12:36:59 EDT
- New intervention helps Latino parents of asthmatic children quit smokingWed, 17 Feb 2010, 13:32:26 EST