Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 13:35 in Health & Medicine
Toddlers and obese children suffer more than other youth when exposed to secondhand smoke, according to research presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions 2009...
- Secondhand smoke exposure worse for toddlers, obese childrenWed, 18 Nov 2009, 10:26:24 EST
- Secondhand smoke continues to vex children with asthmaTue, 1 May 2012, 22:34:26 EDT
- 2.5 million California children still at risk of secondhand smoke exposureThu, 27 Oct 2011, 16:36:45 EDT
- Children unaffected by smoking ban consequencesTue, 24 Nov 2009, 5:59:11 EST
- Exposure to secondhand smoke among children in England has declined since 1996Tue, 9 Feb 2010, 14:39:42 EST