Saturday, October 31, 2009 - 10:00 in Health & Medicine
A new study from a researcher at Harvard University finds that gay men are most attracted to the most masculine-faced men, while straight men prefer the most feminine-faced women...
- For gay and straight men, facial attraction operates similarlyFri, 30 Oct 2009, 10:50:05 EDT
- 'He loves me, he loves me not...': Women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclearMon, 7 Feb 2011, 15:06:25 EST
- Scientists find facial scars increase attractivenessTue, 18 Nov 2008, 9:44:32 EST
- Men with macho faces attractive to fertile women, researchers findMon, 10 Jan 2011, 16:12:17 EST
- Rating attractiveness: Study finds consensus among men, not womenFri, 26 Jun 2009, 14:43:25 EDT