Vaccination can lower children's risk of allergy. Cathleen Muche-Borowski and her coauthors present a clinical practice guideline for allergy prevention in the current issue of Deutsches Aerzteblatt International (Dtsch Arztebl Int 2009; 106 : 625-31)...
- Preventing allergiesTue, 6 Oct 2009, 12:37:16 EDT
- Food allergies: Overestimated and underestimatedFri, 31 Oct 2008, 14:11:21 EDT
- New data analysis shows possible link between childhood obesity and allergiesMon, 4 May 2009, 11:21:45 EDT
- Foods with baked milk may help build tolerance in children with dairy allergiesFri, 1 Jul 2011, 16:36:32 EDT
- Egg allergy: Not a reason to avoid flu vaccine after allMon, 18 Oct 2010, 12:34:59 EDT