Friday, October 2, 2009 - 05:07 in Health & Medicine
Infecting mosquitoes with a bacterial parasite could help prevent the spread of lymphatic filariasis, one of the major neglected tropical diseases of the developing world, according to research published today in the journal Science...
- Parasite bacteria may help fight spread of mosquito-borne diseasesThu, 1 Oct 2009, 15:18:27 EDT
- New findings by UCR scientists hold big promise for fight against mosquito-borne diseasesWed, 1 Jun 2011, 15:33:57 EDT
- NIH scientists identify most proteins made by parasitic wormMon, 23 May 2011, 17:34:49 EDT
- How mosquitoes could teach us a trick in the fight against malariaThu, 5 Mar 2009, 14:32:43 EST
- DNA barcoding of mosquito species deployed in bid to end elephantiasisWed, 29 Apr 2009, 10:38:09 EDT