To use hydrogen as a clean energy source, some engineers want to pack hydrogen into a larger molecule, rather than compressing the gas into a tank. A gas flows easily out of a tank, but getting hydrogen out of a molecule requires a catalyst. Now, researchers reveal new details about one such catalyst. The results are a step toward designing catalysts for use in hydrogen energy applications such as fuel cells...
- New clues about a hydrogen fuel catalystWed, 5 Aug 2009, 9:43:28 EDT
- Synthetic molecule first electricity-making catalyst to use iron to split hydrogen gasSun, 17 Feb 2013, 17:33:46 EST
- Recipe for low-cost, biomass-derived catalyst for hydrogen productionWed, 24 Apr 2013, 11:33:29 EDT
- Hydrogen fuel tech gets boost from low-cost, efficient catalystMon, 2 May 2011, 11:21:55 EDT
- Ionic liquid improves speed and efficiency of hydrogen-producing catalyst Sat, 16 Jun 2012, 15:31:59 EDT