University of Michigan researchers have developed an animal model that provides strong evidence why imatinib, marketed as Gleevec, helps patients with chronic myeloid leukaemia survive longer, but does not keep the disease from returning if treatment ends...
- Finding key to cancer drug Gleevec's limitationsWed, 5 Aug 2009, 9:57:46 EDT
- Johns Hopkins researchers say vaccine appears to 'mop up' leukemia cells Gleevec leaves behindThu, 7 Jan 2010, 10:37:40 EST
- Researchers discover why Gleevec-type drugs control, but do not eradicate leukemiaMon, 8 Dec 2008, 12:23:49 EST
- New approaches needed for treating chronic myeloid leukemiaMon, 13 Dec 2010, 14:41:03 EST
- Scientists identify protein that spurs formation of Alzheimer's plaquesWed, 1 Sep 2010, 13:40:00 EDT