Monday, June 15, 2009 - 20:49 in Psychology & Sociology
University of California, Berkeley, researchers have found what they think is a critical and, until now, missing piece of the puzzle about how stress causes sexual dysfunction and infertility...
- Stress puts double whammy on reproductive system, fertilityMon, 15 Jun 2009, 21:50:41 EDT
- Stress and tension do not stop fertility treatment from workingFri, 25 Feb 2011, 5:03:46 EST
- Gene network illuminates stress, mutation and adaptation responsesThu, 6 Dec 2012, 16:53:32 EST
- Fetal study highlights impact of stress on male fertilityWed, 21 Oct 2009, 10:39:12 EDT
- Fear of treatment puts stress on women undergoing fertility therapyWed, 3 Oct 2012, 15:36:30 EDT