A protein known to be overly active in breast cancer can exist in a form that seems to change the structural composition of mammary tissue, potentially making it more conducive to tumour progression, say researchers from the Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Centre at Georgetown University Medical Centre (GUMC)...
- Protein linked to change in tissue that surround and support breast tumorsFri, 12 Jun 2009, 14:31:44 EDT
- Dual role in breast tissue for a protein involved in leukemiaFri, 12 Jun 2009, 14:31:41 EDT
- Breast cancer spread triggered by a cleaver-wielding protein on cancer cell's surface Tue, 17 Jan 2012, 10:37:32 EST
- Test for hormones in blood not reflective of hormones in breast tissue; breast cancer riskWed, 22 Apr 2009, 10:44:53 EDT
- GUMC research summaries for AACR Cancer Prevention MeetingTue, 18 Nov 2008, 17:29:08 EST