The genetic factors that cause increased sleep problems during times of stress seem to be the same as those that make people with intrusive and ruminative thoughts have a higher prevalence of insomnia, according to a research that will be presented today at SLEEP 2009...
- Genetic link found between stress-induced sleep loss and intrusive thinkingTue, 9 Jun 2009, 0:29:57 EDT
- Study shows a bidirectional relationship between chronic stress and sleep problemsWed, 10 Jun 2009, 0:22:56 EDT
- Periodic limb movement during sleep is less common in African-Americans; associated with insomniaMon, 1 Sep 2008, 15:14:37 EDT
- Insomnia with objective short sleep duration in men is associated with increased mortalityMon, 8 Jun 2009, 1:57:00 EDT
- Study finds behavioral link between insomnia and tension-type headachesSun, 15 Feb 2009, 7:00:07 EST