A procedure that uses heat generated by radio waves to treat Barrett's oesophagus, a condition caused by acid reflux (severe heartburn), can eliminate signs of the potentially cancer-causing disorder and reduce the risk that the disease will progress...
- Technique eradicates problems in most patients with Barrett's esophagusWed, 27 May 2009, 17:43:30 EDT
- NEJM study finds radiofrequency ablation can reverse Barrett's esophagus, reduce cancer riskTue, 2 Jun 2009, 14:50:21 EDT
- Pre-cancerous condition linked to chronic acid reflux faces several hurdlesThu, 7 Aug 2008, 14:08:05 EDT
- Stop prescribing heartburn medication to asthma patients without acid refluxWed, 8 Apr 2009, 17:30:05 EDT
- Research discovers genetic link to Barrett's esophagus, esophageal cancerTue, 26 Jul 2011, 22:32:30 EDT