A growing number of American children are enrolled in child care and questions remain about how these settings may affect them in both positive and negative ways. A new study published in the May/June 2009 issue of the journal Child Development finds that early interpersonal experiences - centre-based child care and parenting - may have independent and lasting developmental effects...
- Center-based care and insensitive parenting may have lasting effectsFri, 15 May 2009, 0:50:30 EDT
- Child care quality key for children from disadvantaged homesFri, 4 Feb 2011, 1:41:24 EST
- Quality of early child care plays role in later reading, math achievementTue, 15 Sep 2009, 1:16:15 EDT
- Study finds effects of early child care at age 15Fri, 14 May 2010, 1:07:55 EDT
- Children in formal child care have better language skillsWed, 5 Jan 2011, 10:10:43 EST