Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - 19:42 in Health & Medicine
A home-based diet and exercise program reduced the rate of functional decline among older, overweight long-term survivors of colorectal, breast and prostate cancer, according to a study in the 13 May issue of JAMA...
- Diet and exercise intervention helps older, overweight cancer survivors reduce functional declineTue, 12 May 2009, 17:09:57 EDT
- Home-based diet and exercise intervention can improve physical function in older cancer survivorsTue, 12 May 2009, 17:10:00 EDT
- Home-based diet and exercise intervention improves elderly cancer survivors' physical functionTue, 18 Nov 2008, 14:52:19 EST
- Home-based interventions improved elderly cancer survivors' ability to functionTue, 18 Nov 2008, 14:52:32 EST
- Most older long-term cancer survivors have poor health habitsMon, 27 Jul 2009, 0:50:20 EDT