More children in low-income households are receiving childhood vaccinations on schedule than in previous years, but disparities based on economic status remain, according to a report in the May issue of Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, a theme issue on vaccines...
- Vaccination coverage improves among low-income children, but disparities persistMon, 4 May 2009, 17:16:00 EDT
- New strategies help ensure that vaccines remain effective in preventing diseaseMon, 4 May 2009, 17:16:00 EDT
- Infants' pain response to immunization varies based on which vaccine is firstMon, 4 May 2009, 16:30:50 EDT
- Vaccine records of internationally adopted children may not reflect protection against diseaseMon, 4 May 2009, 17:15:58 EDT
- Flu vaccine not associated with reduced hospitalizations or outpatient visits among young childrenMon, 6 Oct 2008, 16:57:06 EDT