The renowned cognitive neuroscientist, Professor Trevor W. Robbins FRS, is to speak on attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and drug addiction at the annual Sluckin Lecture at the University of Leicester...
- Gene linked to ADHD allows memory task to be interrupted by brain regions tied to daydreamingTue, 16 Nov 2010, 13:05:58 EST
- CMU neuroscientists identify how the brain works to select what we (want to) seeTue, 21 Feb 2012, 23:31:34 EST
- Is ADHD more likely to affect movement in boys or girls?Tue, 4 Nov 2008, 12:24:12 EST
- Abnormal control of hand movements may hint at ADHD severity in childrenMon, 14 Feb 2011, 16:36:16 EST
- Study says lead may be the culprit in ADHDThu, 28 Jan 2010, 12:28:25 EST