Climate change will bring about major shifts in worldwide fire patterns, and those changes are coming fast, according to a first-of-its-kind analysis led by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, in collaboration with scientists at Texas Tech University. The findings are reported in the 8 April issue of PLoS ONE, an open-access, peer-reviewed journal of the Public Library of Science...
- Climate change to spur rapid shifts in wildfire hotspotsTue, 7 Apr 2009, 20:36:36 EDT
- Climate change to alter global fire riskTue, 12 Jun 2012, 20:34:19 EDT
- Climate change linked to major vegetation shifts worldwideMon, 7 Jun 2010, 9:59:23 EDT
- Changes in California's bird communities due to climate changeWed, 2 Sep 2009, 7:21:53 EDT
- Scientists map speed of climate changeWed, 23 Dec 2009, 13:32:57 EST