Researchers at the University of Virginia Health System have found that one of the genes commonly thought to promote the growth and spread of some types of cancers is in fact beneficial in bladder cancer - a major discovery that could significantly alter the way bladder cancers are treated in the future...
- New discovery raises doubts about current bladder treatmentWed, 25 Mar 2009, 14:46:43 EDT
- New investigational treatment for bladder cancer, identified with Columbia-developed research modelThu, 12 Mar 2009, 16:58:05 EDT
- Patients unaware of link between smoking and bladder cancerTue, 8 Jul 2008, 14:14:46 EDT
- Telerobotic system designed to treat bladder cancer betterTue, 2 Apr 2013, 19:37:56 EDT
- Variation in prostate stem cell antigen gene raises bladder cancer riskSun, 2 Aug 2009, 14:09:52 EDT