Monday, March 23, 2009 - 10:21 in Health & Medicine
There is growing evidence, say researchers in this week's PLoS Medicine, that people who experience facial flushing after drinking alcohol are at much higher risk of oesophageal cancer from alcohol consumption than those who do not...
- Alcohol-induced flushing is a risk factor for esophageal cancer from alcohol consumptionMon, 23 Mar 2009, 9:08:04 EDT
- Alcohol 'flush' signals increased cancer risk among East AsiansMon, 23 Mar 2009, 10:45:26 EDT
- Alcohol consumption may increase breast cancer recurrence riskThu, 10 Dec 2009, 12:24:53 EST
- Alcohol and smoking are key causes for bowel cancerTue, 2 Jun 2009, 0:29:03 EDT
- Alcohol consumption increases risk of breast cancer recurrenceThu, 10 Dec 2009, 12:24:56 EST