Using a novel genetic technology that covers up genetic errors, researchers funded in part by the National Institutes of Health have developed a successful treatment for dogs with the canine version of Duchenne muscular dystrophy, a paralysing, and ultimately fatal, muscle disease...
- Researchers develop DNA 'patch' for canine form of muscular dystrophyMon, 16 Mar 2009, 10:35:05 EDT
- New therapy substitutes missing protein in those with muscular dystrophyTue, 26 May 2009, 15:29:24 EDT
- Discovery opens door to therapeutic development for FSH muscular dystrophyThu, 19 Aug 2010, 14:23:56 EDT
- Clinical trial of molecular therapy for muscular dystrophy yields significant positive resultsMon, 25 Jul 2011, 11:35:04 EDT
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy is ultimately a stem cell diseaseThu, 9 Dec 2010, 13:43:07 EST