Saturday, March 21, 2009 - 13:16 in Health & Medicine
A new study published today in the journal Addiction shows that drinking alcohol is the greatest risk factor for acetaldehyde-related cancer. Heavy drinkers may be at increased risk due to exposure from multiple sources...
- Acetaldehyde in alcohol -- no longer just the chemical that causes a hangoverFri, 20 Mar 2009, 12:57:39 EDT
- Acetaldehyde in alcohol -- no longer just the chemical that causes a hangoverThu, 19 Mar 2009, 19:34:09 EDT
- Adolescent rats help prove that early alcohol exposure alcohol can quickly lead to heavy drinkingSun, 4 May 2008, 22:44:54 EDT
- Gene variation makes alcoholism less likely in some survivors of sexual abuseTue, 2 Feb 2010, 13:01:32 EST
- Alcohol 'flush' signals increased cancer risk among East AsiansMon, 23 Mar 2009, 10:45:26 EDT