The process to turn propane into industrially necessary propylene has been expensive and environmentally unfriendly. That was until scientists at U.S. Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory devised a greener way to take this important step in chemical catalysis...
- Argonne scientists discover new platinum catalysts for the dehydrogenation of propaneFri, 13 Mar 2009, 14:16:50 EDT
- Scientists develop environmentally friendly way to produce propylene oxide using silver nanoclustersThu, 8 Apr 2010, 16:17:05 EDT
- Argonne scientists use bacteria to power simple machinesWed, 16 Dec 2009, 12:13:19 EST
- Argonne scientists uncover a photosynthetic puzzleFri, 25 May 2012, 15:33:39 EDT
- Catalytic Catamarans: Common industrial catalyst sports rafts made of platinumThu, 24 Sep 2009, 14:26:17 EDT