Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 08:36 in Psychology & Sociology
Imagine a day when you turn to your own personal robot, give it a task and then sit down and relax, confident that your robot is doing exactly what you wanted it to do...
- Wag the Robot? Brown scientists build robot that responds to human gesturesWed, 11 Mar 2009, 9:40:27 EDT
- How do people respond to being touched by a robot?Wed, 9 Mar 2011, 11:05:36 EST
- Emotional robot petsFri, 17 Sep 2010, 11:08:45 EDT
- Researchers demonstrate autonomous robots able to explore and map buildingsMon, 16 May 2011, 13:33:55 EDT
- Spiders at the nanoscale: Molecules that behave like robotsWed, 12 May 2010, 14:02:18 EDT