A computer system which enables medical students to practise diagnosing and managing patients in simulations using real patient data is being developed in an interdepartmental collaborative project between Leicester Medical School and the Computer Science Department at the University of Leicester...
- Protecting patient privacy the new fashioned wayThu, 25 Sep 2008, 13:07:47 EDT
- Radiologists play key role in teaching physiology to medical studentsTue, 1 Feb 2011, 1:34:23 EST
- Less than half of medical students understand health care systemWed, 30 Sep 2009, 11:19:38 EDT
- The breathing lifeline that comes at a priceTue, 3 Jun 2008, 10:28:59 EDT
- Simulation training improves skills for catheter insertionThu, 14 May 2009, 11:57:47 EDT