People with a family history of melanoma may have a greater risk of developing Parkinson's disease, according to a study released today that will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology's 61st Annual Meeting in Seattle, 25 April to 2 May 2009...
- Family history of melanoma linked to Parkinson's diseaseMon, 16 Feb 2009, 16:22:47 EST
- Reproductive factors may protect women from Parkinson's diseaseWed, 25 Feb 2009, 17:15:45 EST
- An ibuprofen a day could keep Parkinson's disease awayWed, 17 Feb 2010, 16:30:09 EST
- Industrial cleaner linked to increased risk of Parkinson's diseaseSun, 7 Feb 2010, 22:17:05 EST
- Using amphetamines may increase risk of Parkinson's diseaseSun, 20 Feb 2011, 16:33:19 EST