When someone we love is hurting, it's only natural to want to help them in every way possible. If a family member is dealing with a cardiac disease, our ability to help can be hindered by a number of factors. But with a little effort, we can overcome these challenges and provide the right kind of support...
- Distance caregivers for advanced cancer patients have special needs, CWRU study findsMon, 8 Aug 2011, 19:35:06 EDT
- Physician-assisted suicide does not increase severity of depression, grief among family membersWed, 30 Sep 2009, 16:59:24 EDT
- Coronary heart disease due to genes, not family lifestyleSat, 27 Aug 2011, 22:34:13 EDT
- Family partnership, education interventions lower heart failure patients' salt consumptionTue, 17 Nov 2009, 22:22:02 EST
- Prostate cancer: Risk increases with the number of affected family membersFri, 23 Apr 2010, 10:20:30 EDT