Scientists from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Texas A and M Health Centre, and the Virginia Bioinformatics Institute at Virginia Tech have uncovered genetic clues about why some strains of the pathogen Coxiella burnetii are more virulent than others...
- Comparative genomics reveals molecular evolution of Q fever pathogenMon, 2 Feb 2009, 15:57:34 EST
- Pathogen protection and virulence: Dark side of fungal membrane protein revealedFri, 6 Nov 2009, 12:19:16 EST
- Key to virulence protein entry into host cells discoveredMon, 4 Aug 2008, 17:22:15 EDT
- Brucella abortus S19 genome sequenced; points toward virulence genesThu, 5 Jun 2008, 16:28:52 EDT
- New world Helicobacter pylori genome sequenced, dynamics of inflammation-related genes revealedWed, 16 Jun 2010, 10:35:39 EDT