Despite recommendations and being at an increased risk of breast cancer, most young women who were treated with chest radiation for a childhood cancer do not undergo appropriate mammography screening, according to a study in the 28 January issue of JAMA...
- Many women who survived childhood cancer do not undergo recommended breast cancer screeningTue, 27 Jan 2009, 16:22:22 EST
- Breast cancer screening: No added value through mammographyFri, 26 Feb 2010, 9:47:59 EST
- Combined mammography and breast MRI useful for some high-risk womenTue, 23 Feb 2010, 0:30:18 EST
- New SBI and ACR recommendations suggest breast cancer screening should begin at age 40Mon, 4 Jan 2010, 13:43:23 EST
- Study examines effectiveness of mammography screening for women with prior breast cancerTue, 22 Feb 2011, 16:37:16 EST