Children who talk on cell phones while crossing streets are at a higher risk for injuries or death in a pedestrian accident, said psychologists at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) in a new study that will appear in the February issue of Pediatrics...
- Cell phones dangerous for child pedestrians, UAB study findsMon, 26 Jan 2009, 13:16:13 EST
- Cell phone studies: While walking or driving, cell phones increase traffic, pedestrian fatalitiesWed, 4 Mar 2009, 16:12:00 EST
- Pedestrians at serious risk when drivers are 'permitted' to turn leftTue, 2 Apr 2013, 19:37:36 EDT
- Study: Multi-tasking on the street not a good idea for older peopleWed, 16 Mar 2011, 5:05:50 EDT
- Race, insurance status cited in uneven death rates among pedestrians hit by carsFri, 3 Sep 2010, 9:37:27 EDT