A new and simple urine test can detect polyomavirus nephropathy, a relatively new and serious complication that affects up to 9% of kidney transplant recipients, according to a study appearing in the February 2009 issue of the Journal of the American Society Nephrology (JASN). The advance could lead to better diagnosis and treatment of patients with this condition...
- New urine test detects common cause of kidney transplant failureWed, 21 Jan 2009, 17:30:06 EST
- Urine protein test detects kidney dysfunction in transplant patientsWed, 26 Nov 2008, 17:36:36 EST
- New urine test could diagnose acute kidney injuryThu, 11 Nov 2010, 18:22:10 EST
- Morning test helps doctors save kidneysThu, 15 Jul 2010, 17:24:15 EDT
- Heart test found safe for pre-transplant kidney patientsThu, 15 Oct 2009, 18:26:25 EDT