Monday, January 19, 2009 - 13:49 in Biology & Nature
For years researchers have puzzled over whether adaptation plays a major role in human evolution or whether most changes are due to neutral, random selection of genes and traits...
- Stanford researchers show adaptation plays a significant role in human evolutionFri, 16 Jan 2009, 9:51:05 EST
- Natural selection is not the only process that drives evolutionMon, 26 Jan 2009, 21:35:24 EST
- How evolution learns from past environments to adapt to new environmentsFri, 7 Nov 2008, 4:49:53 EST
- Not a 1-way street: Evolution shapes environment of Connecticut lakesThu, 24 May 2012, 0:24:01 EDT
- Study shows unified process of evolution in bacteria and sexual eukaryotesFri, 6 Apr 2012, 12:34:12 EDT