The rapidly advancing field of nanotechnology demands simple and quick fabrication processes in the nanoscale. With more lightweight flexible plastic solar collectors (organic photovoltaics) and flexible plastic electronics, the challenge is to develop fast, large scale and cost-effective nanoscale assembly processes of different polymers to make flexible devices and materials...
- Penn researchers make flexible, low-voltage circuits using nanocrystalsMon, 26 Nov 2012, 15:34:28 EST
- A nanoscale rope, and another step toward complex nanomaterials that assemble themselvesWed, 19 Jan 2011, 17:04:33 EST
- Flexible electronics hold promise for consumer applicationsTue, 30 Aug 2011, 9:35:38 EDT
- Caltech scientists develop DNA origami nanoscale breadboards for carbon nanotube circuitsTue, 10 Nov 2009, 11:24:53 EST
- Penn researchers demonstrate a flexible, 1-step assembly of nanoscale structuresFri, 25 Jul 2008, 13:28:24 EDT