Friday, December 19, 2008 - 08:49 in Biology & Nature
During gene transcription - the process inside the nucleus of cells by which DNA, the genetic material, is copied into RNA molecules - a large, ever-changing multiprotein complex is enlisted to assist the DNA-copying enzyme in its challenging job...
- CSHL scientists discover new way in which ubiquitin modifies transcriptional machineryThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:08:43 EST
- DksA polices the intersection of replication and transcriptionThu, 13 May 2010, 14:05:21 EDT
- How cell's master transcribing machine achieves near perfectionThu, 5 Jun 2008, 12:43:09 EDT
- New key to organism complexity identifiedThu, 17 Jan 2013, 14:07:50 EST
- UM scientists demonstrate role of RNA polymerase in gene transcriptionThu, 15 Jul 2010, 12:18:39 EDT