Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 08:03 in Health & Medicine
Research by a Michigan State University chemist could eventually lead to a quicker and easier way of developing protein-based drugs that are key to treating a number of diseases, including cancer, diabetes and hepatitis...
- New way of viewing cells could lead to easier routes for drug manufactureWed, 10 Dec 2008, 12:15:57 EST
- Cell removal technique could lead to cheaper drugsTue, 26 Aug 2008, 9:42:51 EDT
- 'Green chemistry' could ease manufacture, boost usefulness of cancer drugThu, 2 Apr 2009, 17:36:40 EDT
- More evidence on benefits of high blood pressure drugs in diabetic eye diseaseWed, 24 Feb 2010, 11:36:30 EST
- More evidence on benefits of high blood pressure drugs in diabetic eye diseaseWed, 6 Jan 2010, 12:33:24 EST