Mould toxins in buildings damaged by moisture are considerably more prevalent than was previously thought, according to new international research. Erica Bloom from the Division of Medical Microbiology at Lund University in Sweden has contributed to research in this field by analysing dust and materials samples from buildings damaged by mould. Virtually all of the samples contained toxins from mould...
- Study could help battle against superbugsThu, 13 Oct 2011, 22:35:22 EDT
- Potent human toxins prevalent in Canada's freshwatersTue, 14 Aug 2012, 9:35:30 EDT
- Targeting toxin traffickingThu, 21 Jul 2011, 16:07:25 EDT
- Certain bacteria suppress production of toxic shock toxin: Probiotic potential loomsFri, 22 Mar 2013, 16:34:27 EDT
- Iron stimulates blooms of toxin-producing algae in open ocean, study findsMon, 8 Nov 2010, 15:52:03 EST