Tuesday, December 9, 2008 - 06:02 in Health & Medicine
Combination therapies similar to those used for HIV patients may be the best way of treating hepatitis C virus (HCV), say researchers from the University of Leeds...
- Leeds research points to new therapy for hepatitis C treatmentTue, 9 Dec 2008, 6:06:50 EST
- Will new drugs block hepatitis C virus in its tracks?Tue, 28 Jun 2011, 13:34:19 EDT
- Hepatitis C virus channels efforts into cell survivalMon, 17 Aug 2009, 15:30:33 EDT
- NEJM study points to new era in hepatitis C treatmentFri, 5 Jun 2009, 11:28:00 EDT
- New treatment option for patients with chronic hepatitis CThu, 28 May 2009, 14:45:17 EDT