If a good night's sleep helps the brain and body perform better, it's a good guess that sleep problems can cause more than just fatigue. Numerous studies have shown a connection between sleep disorders and medical conditions such as cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease, and metabolic disorders, including the risk of obesity and diabetes mellitus...
- Eye conditions linked with obstructive sleep apneaMon, 10 Nov 2008, 15:09:23 EST
- People with sleep apnea at higher risk for aggressive heart diseaseTue, 30 Nov 2010, 1:31:20 EST
- Sleep apnea linked to increased risk of deathFri, 1 Aug 2008, 1:37:01 EDT
- Obstructive sleep apnea linked with later risk of heart diseaseMon, 12 Jul 2010, 17:15:59 EDT
- Surgery for obstructive sleep apnea reduces daytime drowsinessThu, 27 Jan 2011, 13:41:15 EST