What's your child's 'genetic destiny?' Does diabetes run in your family? Or has a genetic test indicated that your child may some day be at risk for developing heart disease? In the current era of direct-to-consumer genetic testing, many fear that individuals will put too much faith in a genetic test result...
- DTC genetic tests neither accurate in their predictions nor beneficial to individualsMon, 30 May 2011, 22:32:10 EDT
- Are we selling personalized medicine before its time?Fri, 6 Feb 2009, 12:44:58 EST
- AMP cautions consumers about direct access genetic testingFri, 14 May 2010, 15:04:55 EDT
- Experts say direct-to-consumer genetic tests need innovative oversightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 12:05:58 EDT
- ASHG 2010: New research on implications of direct-to-consumer and clinical genetic testingFri, 5 Nov 2010, 13:34:41 EDT