Tuesday, November 4, 2008 - 12:21 in Health & Medicine
Emergency medicine physicians and simulation experts from Rhode Island Hospital discuss the benefits of advanced medical simulation in five manuscripts appearing in the November 2008 issue of Academic Emergency Medicine (now available online)...
- Rhode Island Hospital simulation center examines benefits and applications of medical simulationTue, 4 Nov 2008, 12:23:59 EST
- Rhode Island Hospital looks more closely at personality disordersWed, 21 Sep 2011, 15:38:18 EDT
- Free phone app helped doctors perform better in simulated cardiac emergencyTue, 29 Mar 2011, 10:05:02 EDT
- Re-admission rates via emergency rooms climbing among patients who have recently been hospitalizedWed, 1 Jun 2011, 14:37:25 EDT
- Intentional swallowing of foreign bodies and its impact on the cost of health careMon, 1 Nov 2010, 3:31:43 EDT