Friday, October 31, 2008 - 09:14 in Health & Medicine
Researchers studying neurofibromatosis type 1 - a rare disease in which tumours grow within nerves - have found that the tumours are triggered by crosstalk between cells in the nerves and cells in the blood...
- Researchers identify mechanism, possible drug treatment for tumors in neurofibromatosisThu, 30 Oct 2008, 16:08:39 EDT
- Gleevec holds potential as first drug to successfully treat neurofibromatosis, IU scientists reportThu, 30 Oct 2008, 16:08:36 EDT
- Treatment of common virus can reduce tumour growthTue, 27 Sep 2011, 10:36:42 EDT
- Study examines challenges of diagnosing neurofibromatosis type 1–like syndromeTue, 17 Nov 2009, 18:39:08 EST
- Blocking protein may help ease painful nerve conditionSun, 15 Mar 2009, 14:24:27 EDT