Higher levels of testosterone are correlated with financial risk-taking behaviour, according to a new study in which men's testosterone levels were assessed before participation in an investment game. The findings help to shed light on the evolutionary function and biological origins of risk taking...
- Financial risk-taking behavior is associated with higher testosterone levelsMon, 29 Sep 2008, 15:14:55 EDT
- Postmenopausal women with higher testosterone levelsWed, 4 Nov 2009, 3:23:36 EST
- Testosterone replacement benefits older men with low testosteroneTue, 17 Jun 2008, 13:14:46 EDT
- Higher testosterone may raise risk of heart disease in elderly menThu, 1 Jul 2010, 7:23:44 EDT
- Alpha males take greater risks: Study links finger length to behaviorTue, 9 Nov 2010, 14:35:20 EST