Monday, March 19, 2012 - 20:00 in Earth & Climate
A new study by researchers at MIT shows that there is enough capacity in deep saline aquifers in the United States to store at least a century’s worth of carbon dioxide emissions from the...
- MIT research: Study finds room to store CO2 undergroundTue, 20 Mar 2012, 15:34:56 EDT
- Storing carbon dioxide deep underground in rock formThu, 17 Jun 2010, 0:33:03 EDT
- Grocery delivery service is greener than driving to the storeMon, 29 Apr 2013, 10:02:26 EDT
- Chemistry curbs spreading of carbon dioxideFri, 6 May 2011, 10:05:24 EDT
- Carbon capture and storage technologies could provide a new green industry for the UKTue, 7 Dec 2010, 11:04:27 EST