Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 08:02 in Biology & Nature
How are 100 billion cells created, each with specific duties? The human brain is evidence that nature can achieve this. Researchers at Linköping University in Sweden have now taken a step closer to...
- Alzheimer's infects from neuron to neuronWed, 27 Jun 2012, 16:05:31 EDT
- How bacteria talk to each other and our cellsTue, 6 Nov 2012, 13:22:41 EST
- Gene regulating human brain development identifiedThu, 1 Jul 2010, 13:23:08 EDT
- Efficient process using microrna converts human skin cells into neurons, Stanford study showsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 14:34:36 EDT
- Brain gene a trigger for determining genderWed, 22 Dec 2010, 12:40:32 EST