Monday, February 20, 2012 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
Researchers, including several from the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute near Cambridge, have sequenced the genome of a cancer that is threatening the existence of the Tasmanian devil. An...
- An 'immortal' devil's genome and the secrets of a cancer that's catching Thu, 16 Feb 2012, 15:38:30 EST
- Scientists sequence endangered Tasmanian devil's genomeMon, 27 Jun 2011, 15:37:24 EDT
- Less ferocious Tasmanian devils could help save species from extinctionTue, 4 Sep 2012, 13:35:57 EDT
- Superbug genome sequencedWed, 7 May 2008, 7:49:19 EDT
- Social networking study reveals threat to Tasmanian devilsTue, 18 Aug 2009, 19:29:30 EDT