Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 15:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
People living along the coast of Peru were eating popcorn 1,000 years earlier than previously reported and before ceramic pottery was used there, according to a new paper in the Proceedings of the...
- Ancient popcorn discovered in PeruWed, 18 Jan 2012, 17:39:59 EST
- Butter-flavored popcorn ingredient suspected cause of lung diseaseThu, 1 May 2008, 8:28:18 EDT
- Forensic science used to determine who's who in pre-Columbian PeruMon, 23 Apr 2012, 4:04:11 EDT
- Study finds maize in diets of people in coastal Peru dates to 5,000 years agoMon, 25 Feb 2013, 17:03:44 EST
- Whole grain cereals, popcorn rich in antioxidants, not just fiber, new research concludesTue, 18 Aug 2009, 14:36:15 EDT