Friday, May 6, 2011 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
College Park, Md. (May 6, 2011) -- A bold new design for thin film solar cells that requires significantly less silicon -- and may boost their efficiency -- is the result of an industry/academia...
- 'Swiss cheese' design enables thin film silicon solar cells with potential for higher efficienciesFri, 6 May 2011, 16:35:47 EDT
- 'Nanocoax' solves solar cell 'thick and thin' dilemmaMon, 7 Jun 2010, 16:31:15 EDT
- Solar cells thinner than wavelengths of light hold huge power potentialTue, 28 Sep 2010, 9:15:58 EDT
- Efficiency record for flexible CdTe solar cell due to novel polyimide filmThu, 9 Jun 2011, 21:34:16 EDT
- Caltech researchers create highly absorbing, flexible solar cells with silicon wire arraysTue, 16 Feb 2010, 12:27:41 EST