Monday, May 2, 2011 - 21:00 in Health & Medicine
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- An antioxidant may prevent damage to the liver caused by excessive alcohol, according to new research from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. The findings, published online...
- Antioxidant may prevent alcohol-induced liver diseaseMon, 2 May 2011, 17:35:15 EDT
- Resveratrol prevents fat accumulation in livers of 'alcoholic' miceTue, 14 Oct 2008, 12:22:49 EDT
- Aspirin can prevent liver damage that afflicts millions, Yale study findsMon, 26 Jan 2009, 17:43:32 EST
- New link in liver cancerMon, 30 Mar 2009, 10:31:03 EDT
- Liver disease responsible for most alcohol-related illness and deathsThu, 23 Apr 2009, 4:43:28 EDT